By now, you’ve probably heard about all of the benefits of fleet management software: from reducing fleet costs by up to 15%, saving 60% on fleet-related time, and decreasing mileage by 10%, the benefits speak for themselves. But when searching for the right product for you, it can be hard to know which features matter most.
This easy guide will help you know what to look out for when investing in fleet management products. So with all of the options on the market, how do you choose the best fleet management company UK for you?
What to Look For
When comparing fleet management companies UK, here are the key things to watch out for:
Let’s face it, pricing is the primary consideration for most companies. This is especially true for small companies.
Many fleet management companies UK offer a variety of features and products. However, not all of these tools will be relevant for your business. Make sure you choose a fleet telematics company that offers multiple pricing plans, so you aren’t paying for features you don’t use.
→ Vimcar Offers Flexible Pricing Plans, So You Only Pay For What You Need
We work with you to customise the right package for your business. With plans starting as low as £7.90 per vehicle per month, fleet tracking has never been so affordable!
Managing a fleet is more than just tracking van usage. The best fleet management companies UK offer a range of products that allow you to oversee every aspect from administration to driver monitoring.
There are three types of products you’ll find on the market:
- Fleet Telematics: track your vehicles in real-time to optimise your routes, reduce mileage, prevent theft, and so much more!
- Fleet Administration: Disorganised administration can drive up costs fast. Streamline your van management with fleet administration software: identify cost outliers, stay on top of documentation deadlines, and automate your workflow.
- Driver Monitoring: Driver behaviour monitoring is essential to running a safe fleet. Prevent vehicle misuse, lower accident rates, and incentivise safe driving with driver tracking.
→ Choose A Fleet Management Company With All Of These Products So You Can Service All Of Your Fleet Management Needs At Once
Getting comprehensive products from one company means you can integrate all of the features for a simple, effective management system.
You shouldn’t have to invest a lot of resources to implement your fleet management software. Ensure your fleet management company UK offers straightforward installation, because you won’t get the most out of complicated products.
→ Vimcar’s Products Are Completely Foolproof, With Quick Self-Installation Completed In Minutes.
We make sure no professional installation is required so you can hit the ground running. But if you do need support, don’t fret. We offer free product onboarding, instructional videos, and world-class customer support.
- Plus, Vimcar’s trackers are easily swapped between vehicles, and can be turned off for personal journeys!
When choosing a fleet management company UK, be aware that some require a high level of technical skill. If you want a product that staff of any skill level can operate, make sure your products are simple to use.
- At Vimcar, we believe you shouldn’t have to be tech-savvy to understand our products. Our user-friendly software is designed to make your life easier.
Finding the Right Fleet Management Company UK For You
Investing in fleet telematics software will level up your fleet management and save you major cash. But before taking the plunge, there are a few crucial things to know.
Not all fleet management companies UK are created equal. Choosing a company with flexible pricing plans, easy-to-use software, and a range of products will make a big difference in what you get out of your investment.