The UK’s Road to Fleet Electrification
Vimcar’s survey involved data analysis from over 67,000 fleet vehicles across the UK and Europe.
Study shows up to 90% of fleet vehicles could be replaced by electric vehicles.
- Up to 90% of fleet vehicles could be replaced by electric vehicles (EVs), given the average range of equivalent electric vehicle models
- 90% of vehicles that drove more than 186 miles in a day, did so less than 10% of all working days.
- For 87% of fleet managers, an electric vehicle’s mileage range was the most important factor – which need not by a concern, according to this study.
Take a look and download our full infographic on the findings from Vimcar’study, the hype around fleet electrification and its implications.
Who is Vimcar?
Vimcar is a leading provider of fleet software for SMEs across Europe and the UK. Its industry-leading fleet products include:
- Fleet Geo: the market’s most accurate GPS
- Fleet Admin: an easy-to-use fleet administration software
- Driver Style Analysis: software to track and score drivers’ efficiency
More than 100,000 company vehicles already use Vimcar. To find out more about its award-winning products visit vimcar.co.uk.
Fleet Tracking Brochure
Author: Sam Rucker
Sam Rucker is an industry expert and content creator for Vimcar, a leading provider of fleet management software for UK SMEs.