First, tell your Vimcar device what data to collect. Then, make the most of that data, whether you’re sitting at your desk or in a meeting
at a glance
- The Vimcar Dongle precisely documents all vehicle routes according to their coordinates.
- Precise information on location and wait times can be used as evidence for customers, providing proof of service or delivery.
- Creating driver timesheets is a breeze.
- Easily share vehicle data between departments or with tax authorities
- Privacy and data protection is imperative to Vimcar. That’s why we offer special privacy settings for those company cars authorised for private use.
With a single click you can export all the raw data you need regarding your vehicle’s journeys. Vimar’s export feature is here to help reduce the stress of fleet management, that’s why you never have to worry that you’ll run out of available exports. Your vehicles data belongs to you.
Vimcar Fleet Day-to-day:
Digital records aren’t always enough
The Export feature from Vimcar makes sharing raw data completely painless. Whether you need to supply data across departments, construct timesheets for your drivers, or dealing with tax authorities, your data is always available to you, whenever you need it.
- Paper documentation that a customer was visited at the appropriate time
- Entire trip history of a pool vehicle
- Driver Timesheets
We've helped businesses just like yours.
Discover the solutions we offer
to Vimcar customers.
Informational Material on Vimcar
Find out more now!
Vimcar Fleet expert advice.
Get advice now!
Driver timesheets for business:
How Vimcar can improve your bottom line
We design all products with our users, their business and transparency as top priorities. That’s why, with Fleet Geo, you have the ability to download the raw data that Vimcar dongles collect. Beyond the exceptional features of Fleet Geo, the user is free to use the fleet software in a way that suits them best.
A practical usage of this functionality is the ability to digitalise and create driver timesheets, instantly. With pinpoint accuracy, you can create timesheets for drivers and eliminate risk of HOS penalties. Other than driver timesheets, you will soon be able to use Fleet Geo to help with mileage tracking. With Vimcar’s upcoming software update, you will easily be able to export data that allows you to help create digital mileage trackers.